At Woodlawn Landscaping and Nursery, our passion is plants. We work hard to give you healthy, hearty plants for a fair price at our nursery and garden centers. We pride ourselves in giving you the support you need, whether you are planting seeds, seedlings or an entirely new landscape design. We want you to be proud of the plants you chose, the design you made and the final look of your yard, garden, or landscape.
Woodlawn Landscaping and Nursery offers you the largest selection of locally grown plants, shrubs, flowers and trees, specifically tolerant to our local climate at our nursery and garden centers.
We offer a full one year full replacement warranty on all plantings we install.
Chadds Ford Nursery
254 Wilmington West Chester Pike
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
We also provide a wide array of exotic plants and flowers for the indoor enthusiast. Our expertise in the horticultural field spans landscape design to herb gardens, from tree planting to potted plants.
We specialize in large trees
- Shade Trees – Have large canopies and provide significant shade and cooling when planted strategically in your landscape (examples October Glory Red Maple, Sawtooth Oak, London Plane)
- Flowering trees – add curb appeal with color and beauty to your property (examples Okame Cherry, Thundercloud Plum, Cleveland Pear)
- Evergreens – Excellent for borders and wind buffers with year round color (examples, Norway Spruce, Leyland Cypress, Colorado Blue Spruce)
- Ornamentals – Specialty trees bred or pruned to an appealing habit.
We carry a large and diverse selection of Shrubs and Flowers
- Evergreen Shrubs – great as border or foundation plantings and provide year round color (cherry Laurel, inkberry holly, red tip photinia)
- Flowering Shrubs – the core of every great garden provides the dazzle and individuality that makes your garden stand out (Endless Summer Hydrangeas, Azaleas, Roses)
- Ornamental Grasses – grasses are both majestic and functional in the landscape. (Pampass Grass, Miyscanthis)
Annuals and Perennials add year round color to your garden
- Annuals – wide variety of colorful options to compliment your garden (impatiens, petunias)
- Perennials – staples for any mainline landscape (big blue liriope, black eyed Susan)